How do you change your profile picture?
Mythic Ocean: Prologue
A downloadable game for Windows
Experience the Full Game Now!
About this Demo
What would you do if you were friends with the gods, and your influence on them could change the universe? Mythic Ocean: Prologue is the demo of Mythic Ocean, an atmospheric and charming adventure where you'll befriend a pantheon of gods under the sea, help them find themselves, and make choices that shape the creation of a new world. Explore all the outcomes. Which god will rise above? What kind of world will they create? You decide - choose wisely.
- Narrative Exploration - combines the dialog-focused gameplay of a Visual Novel with free-roaming exploration.
- Experience the first 3 branching storylines of Mythic Ocean, and pick up right where you left off when you play the full game!
- Through deep conversations with gods, your choices influence the fate of the universe.
- Diverse, peaceful underwater environments.
- Meet tons of goofy, charming creatures.
- No death, no combat, no failure. The challenge is influencing the gods to get the result you want - outcomes range between harmony and pandemonium.
- There's a breakdancing crab.
After unzipping the installation folder, run OceanGods.exe to play the game. If prompted, make sure to install the prerequisites first (you won't be prompted if you already have them on your computer).
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really great demo :D Looking forward to get to know the missing characters^^
This game is gorgeous, the storyline is engaging and thought-provoking, and the Gods are absolutely lovable. I adore all four of them so far, but Lutra is by far my favorite. I can relate to his love of food and anxiety about experiencing new things. I'm very curious about our eel guide as well and what happened when he was a god.
I will definitely buy this game when it releases! Hopefully it'll be on Steam as well.
There is definitely something fishy going on in that ocean. :) The parties are fun but there's also an evil lurking in the depths.
This demo is very nice to play. The story and the characters are interesting. I often feel bored if there is too many text but not this time. It's really pleasant to meet all those fishes and talk with them!
The crab is perfect, as the Porcupinefish's song! And I love the graphic design. It's colorful yet peaceful. Good work!