Mythic Ocean: Prologue
A downloadable game for Windows
What would you do if you were friends with the gods, and your influence on them could change the universe? Mythic Ocean: Prologue is the demo of an upcoming atmospheric and charming adventure where you'll befriend a pantheon of gods under the sea, help them find themselves, and make choices that shape the creation of a new world. Explore all the outcomes. Which god will rise above? What kind of world will they create? You decide - choose wisely.
- Narrative Exploration - combines the dialog-focused gameplay of a Visual Novel with free-roaming exploration.
- Experience the first 3 branching storylines of the full game before it comes out, and unlock a unique conversation that won't appear in the final game.
- Through deep conversations with gods, your choices influence the fate of the universe.
- Diverse, peaceful underwater environments.
- Meet tons of goofy, charming creatures.
- No death, no combat, no failure. The challenge is influencing the gods to get the result you want - outcomes range between harmony and pandemonium.
- There's a breakdancing crab.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Published||7 days ago|
|Genre||Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||demo, Meaningful Choices, Multiple Endings, mythology, Narrative, underwater|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
After unzipping the installation folder, run OceanGods.exe to play the game. If prompted, make sure to install the prerequisites first (you won't be prompted if you already have them on your computer).
- Patch 1.0.2 is live3 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.